What we do on Your Property in January
It’s still officially Winter, but there is so much going on in your landscape. And preparations are being made for the rest of the year.
- Rye Lawns will be mowed at 2” in height and watered twice per week.
- Cool season annual flower will be watered once to twice per week and fertilized every 2 weeks.
- Hard pruning of Red Bird of Paradise continues, Lantana pruning begins, shrub rejuvenation of sages continues, rejuvenation of ornamental grasses begins.
- Begin moving tree drip irrigation emitters towards canopy limits.
- Monitoring of frost warnings and covering of annual flowers accordingly.
- Mowing, raking, edging and trash/leaf collection (weekly basis).
- All plant material will continue to be monitored for disease or pest infestation.
- Application of post-emergent herbicide on all decomposed granite (dg) areas will be completed each service visit.
AVAILABLE OPTIONAL SERVICES:
Pre-emergent spraying for spring weed control
Olive tree spraying to prohibit flower & fruit production
Landscape renovations to upgrade your property
Pruning of deciduous & evergreen trees