11th November, 2013 Comments are closed
November Maintenance Activities
- Established Rye Lawns will be mowed at 2″ in height and fertilized with a starter fertilizer
- Cool season annual flower planting will continue and established cool season flowers will be fertilized every 2 weeks
- Removal of collapsing, flowered agaves will continue
- Trimming of lower agave leaves and removal of agave “pups” begins.
- Mowing, raking, edging and trash/leaf collection (weekly basis)
- All plant material will continue to be monitored for disease or pest infestation
- Application of post-emergent herbicide on all decomposed granite (dg) areas will be completed each service visit
Please Contact AME Southwest and allow us the opportunity to explain what additional options are available to you.