17th May, 2016 Comments are closed
May 2016 Maintenance Activities
- Lawns will be mowed at 1 1/2” in height and irrigated 4 times/week.
- Cool season annual flower replacement continues with warm season annuals. They will be watered 3 times/week and fertilized every two weeks.
- Selective & tip pruning will occur on woody shrubs & ground covers.
- Mowing, raking, edging and trash/leaf collection in landscape areas (weekly basis).
- All plant material will continue to be monitored for disease or pest infestation.
- Application of post-emergent herbicide on all decomposed granite (dg) areas will be completed as needed.
AVAILABLE OPTIONAL SERVICES:
- Tree irrigation emitter relocation for optimum tree watering.
- Pruning of deciduous & evergreen trees.
- Olive tree spraying to prohibit flower & fruit production.
- Irrigation water auditing & turf reduction landscape plans.