June Landscape Activity
MAINTENANCE ACTIVITY FOR THE MONTH of June
– Lawns will be mowed at 1 1/2” in height and watering will occur at 4 times per week.
– Warm season annual flowers should be established and will be watered at 3 to 4 times per week depending on weather conditions. Fertilizer will be applied to annual color every 2 weeks.
– Red Yucca bloom removal, cutbacks of brittlebush and spring flowering shrubs will occur along with selective pruning of woody shrubs and ground covers.
-Mowing, raking, edging and trash/leaf collection in landscape areas (weekly basis).
-All plant material will continue to be monitored for disease or pest infestation.
-Application of post-emergent herbicide on all decomposed granite (dg) areas will be completed as necessary.
OTHER OPTIONAL SERVICES:
· Landscape Architecture for new and existing properties
· Irrigation water auditing & turf reduction plans
· Pruning of deciduous & evergreen trees
· Tree irrigation emitter relocation
Please Contact AME Southwest and allow us the opportunity to explain what additional options are available to you.