19th February, 2015 Comments are closed
February Maintenance Activities
Here’s a peek at what AME will be working on at your property this month.
MAINTENANCE ACTIVITIES FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY
- Rye lawns will be mowed at 2” in height and water increased to 3 times/week.
- Annual flowers will be watered 1 -2 times/week and fertilized every two weeks.
- Hard pruning of Yellow Bells & Orange Jubilee begins, Lantana pruning continues.
- Monitoring of frost warnings and covering of annual flowers as needed.
- Mowing, raking, edging and trash/leaf collection in landscape areas (weekly basis).
- All plant material will continue to be monitored for disease or pest infestation.
- Fertilization of cool season turf grass and annual flowers
- Application of a post-emergent herbicide on all decomposed granite (dg) areas as needed.