10th February, 2016 Comments are closed
February 2016 Maintenance Activities
February Maintenance Activities
- Rye lawns will be mowed at 2” in height and water increased to 3 times/week.
- Annual flowers will be watered 1 -2 times/week and fertilized every two weeks.
- Hard pruning of Yellow Bells & Orange Jubilee begins, Lantana pruning continues.
- Monitoring of frost warnings and covering of annual flowers as needed.
- Mowing, raking, edging and trash/leaf collection in landscape areas (weekly basis).
- All plant material will continue to be monitored for disease or pest infestation.
- Fertilization of cool season turf grass and annual flowers
- Application of a post-emergent herbicide on all decomposed granite (dg) areas as needed.
– Available Optional Services:
Pre-emergent spraying for spring weed control
Olive Tree Spraying to prohibit flower & fruit production
Tree Staking Maintenance for additional storm protection
Please Contact AME Landscape and allow us the opportunity to explain what options are available to you. LINK