Service Request (Non-Emergency)
- Prior to calling or emailing the AME Landscape dispatch center, please identify the approximate location on the property that you are calling about so field personnel can locate the referenced area when they arrive to service.
- You may email any of your requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click button below to fill out the form.
- Call 480.558.3160 and ask for dispatch. Our offices hours are 7:30 AM to 3:45 PM, Monday – Friday.
- Leave your name and phone number with dispatch so they can give you follow-up information regarding when to expect service and final follow-up when service is completed.
Service Request (Emergency)
- Call 480.558.3160, choose option #6 and follow the prompts for an emergency service request after hours, 4:00 PM to 7:00 AM daily. Do not email your after hours emergency requests.
- Emergency requests usually involve trees down or irrigation flooding. Prior to calling the center, please identify the approximate location on the property that you are calling about so field personnel can locate it when they arrive to service.
- When leaving your message on AME’s after hours emergency service line please be sure to give detailed information that includes property name, crossroads, area on site the emergency is located, what type of issue you are having and a contact number so our emergency service center can follow up with you and let you know that your emergency request has been addressed.
New Customer Inquiries:
To learn more about AME Landscape services, or to inquire about setting up an new account, access our new customer information form. Fill out the form and click “send.” After receiving your information, we will contact you soon.