September Maintenance Activities
SEPTEMBER MAINTENANCE ACTIVITIES
- Annual flower beds will receive a fungicide soil drench at end of month to insure healthy winter flowers.
- Lawn irrigation reduction will occur on turf designated for winter over-seeding.
- Lawns will be de-thatched this month.
- Lawn mowing height will be reduced 1/2″ each week.
- Removal of collapsing, flowered agaves.
- Mowing, raking, edging and trash/leaf collection (weekly basis)
- All plant material will continue to be monitored for disease or pest infestation
- Applications of post-emergent herbicide on all decomposed granite (dg) areas will be completed each service visit
Available Optional Services:
PRE-EMERGENT WEED CONTROL continues this month and we recommend you consider this service to prevent winter weeds!
Please Contact AME Southwest and allow us the opportunity to explain what options are available to you.