October Maintenance Activities
MAINTENANCE ACTIVITY FOR THE MONTH of OCTOBER
- Annual flower beds will be planted with cool season flowers.
- Lawns will be over-seeded with winter rye grass.
- Removal of collapsing, flowered agaves continues.
- Mowing, raking, edging and trash/leaf collection (weekly basis)
- All plant material will continue to be monitored for disease or pest infestation
- Applications of post-emergent herbicide on all decomposed granite (dg) areas will be completed each service visit
Available Optional Services:
PRE-EMERGENT WEED CONTROL continues this month and we recommend you consider this service to prevent winter weeds!
Please Contact AME Southwest and allow us the opportunity to explain what options are available to you.