May Maintenance Activity
MAINTENANCE ACTIVITY FOR THE MONTH of May
– Lawns will be mowed at 1 1/2” in height and watering will occur at 4 times per week.
-Cool season annual flower replacement continues with warm season annuals and watered at 3 times per week. Fertilizer will be applied to annual color every 2 weeks.
– Selective and tip pruning will occur on woody shrubs and groundcovers.
-Mowing, raking, edging and trash/leaf collection (weekly basis)
-All plant material will continue to be monitored for disease or pest infestation
-Application of post-emergent herbicide on decomposed granite areas will continue as needed with each service visit
AVAILABLE OPTIONAL SERVICES:
· Pre-emergent spraying for spring weed control
· Olive tree spraying to prohibit flower & fruit production
· Landscape renovations to upgrade your property
· Pruning of deciduous & evergreen trees
· Tree irrigation emitter relocation