5th July, 2016 Comments are closed
July 2016 Maintenance Activities
MAINTENANCE ACTIVITIES FOR JULY
- Lawns will be mowed at 1 1/2” in height and watering will occur five to six times per week.
- Warm season annual flowers will be watered at five to seven times per week depending on weather conditions. Fertilizer will be applied to annual color every two weeks.
- Pruning of growth “spikes” on woody shrubs and ground covers will occur.
- Mowing, raking, edging and trash/leaf collection in landscape areas (weekly basis).
- All plant material will continue to be monitored for disease or pest infestation.
- Application of post-emergent herbicide on all decomposed granite (dg) areas will be completed as necessary.
OTHER OPTIONAL SERVICES:
- Shrub rejuvenation pruning
- Landscape Architecture for new and existing properties
- Irrigation water auditing & turf reduction plans
- Pruning of deciduous & evergreen trees
- Tree irrigation emitter relocation
Please Contact AME Landscape Companies and allow us the opportunity to explain additional options that are available to you.