9th August, 2013 Comments are closed
August Maintenance Activities
MAINTENANCE ACTIVITY FOR THE MONTH of August
- Lawns will be mowed at 1 1/2” in height and watering will occur at 5-6 times per week.
- Warm season annual flowers will be watered at 5 to 7 times per week and fertilizer will be applied every 2 weeks.
- Pruning of growth “spikes” on woody shrubs and groundcovers will occur.
- Mowing, raking, edging and trash/leaf collection in landscape areas (weekly basis).
- All plant material will continue to be monitored for disease or pest infestation.
- Application of post-emergent herbicide on all decomposed granite (dg) areas will be completed as necessary. Pre-emergent herbicide application will begin this month.
OTHER OPTIONAL SERVICES:
- Pre-emergent herbicide application
- Landscape Architecture for new and existing properties
- Irrigation water auditing & turf reduction plans
- Pruning of deciduous & evergreen trees
- Tree irrigation emitter relocation
Please Contact AME Southwest and allow us the opportunity to explain what additional options are available to you.