April Maintenance Activities
• Rye lawns will be mowed at 2” in
height and irrigated 4 times/week.
• Annual flowers will be watered 3
times/week and fertilized every two
• Pruning of frost damage
• Mowing, raking, edging and
trash/leaf collection in landscape
areas (weekly basis).
• All plant material will continue to
be monitored for disease or pest
• Application of post-emergent
herbicide on all decomposed
granite (dg) areas will be
completed as needed.
AVAILABLE OPTIONAL SERVICES
• Pre-emergent weed control for
planting & lawn areas.
• Olive tree spraying to prohibit
• Tree irrigation emitter relocation.
• Pruning of deciduous & evergreen
• Landscape design & renovations to
upgrade your property.